Alan has over 24 years proud service as a permanent member of staff with Royal Bank of Scotland Group, including working within the global brand names of NatWest and Coutts in London, Bristol and across the UK.
This experience ending as a Senior Manager has been supplemented by four years working as a contractor, providing specialist Project and Programme Management services to a global banking group and a new challenger bank.
- Strong stakeholder management, building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Adapts quickly to new environments and cultures, delivering early added value
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Brings pragmatism, understanding and clarity to solve complex situations
- Delivers performance through teams
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner
- Warwick Business School Operations Management Programme
- Cranfield School of Management - RBS Leaderhip Programme
- The Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIB) Certificate for Financial Advisers
- Securities Institute Investment Administration Qualification Papers One & Two
A copy of Alan's full CV is available upon request.